- Our office will make every effort to schedule appointments at your convenience and when time is available.
- Preschool children generally have a much easier time with visits in the morning. We strongly encourage parents to consider this, especially if it is the first time they will be visiting the dentist. Pre-school and Elementary school-aged children who need dental treatment are also much more likely to tolerate it well in the morning. Again, we strongly encourage parents to consider this when scheduling, and we will make every effort to accommodate the family’s needs and situation.
- Dental appointments are an excused absence from school, but missing school can be kept to a minimum when regular visits to the dentist are made, and when appointments are scheduled well in advance of when your child next needs to visit.
In order to provide the best possible patient care, it is essential that we be given adequate notice regarding cancellations or change of appointments. Another patient who needs our care may miss this valuable opportunity, but could be scheduled if we have sufficient time to notify them. We realize that unexpected things can happen, but we ask for your assistance in this regard. If your child becomes sick during the night or over the weekend, you may leave a message on our answering service anytime, day or night. Please consider that your family may be on the benefiting end of this if there is an urgent matter that needs to be addressed, or a make-up appointment is needed due to illness or unexpected circumstances arise.
The following guidelines should be followed in order for us to continue providing dental treatment for your child:
- 24 hours notice for cancellations or change of appointment
- Dental insurance verification must be presented at each appointment
- Promptly arriving for scheduled appointments is required